As appeared in CIO.com
Many global IT service providers have recently been focused on sustainability projects. CIO.com recently examined whether these efforts are important to IT outsourcing buyers.
According to Partner William Tanenbaum, Chair of Kaye Scholer’s Green Tech, IP and Outsourcing Groups, “Customers often want energy efficient IT when they are outgrowing their data centers and face increased real estate costs for adding a new center.”
"They can avoid these increased costs if they can get more IT horse power out of existing data centers, and they can reduce the costs of running the existing facilities... by using virtualization, internal smart grids and other advanced technologies,” Tanenbaum added.
Also of Interest
- PTAB Monitor: Developments in Inter Partes Review Practice December 9, 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles