Börsen-Zeitung Interviews Frankfurt Partner Sebastian Jungermann on Cartel Litigation Related to Parental Liability
German stock exchange publication Börsen-Zeitung interviewed Partner Sebastian Jungermann on the latest decision from the European Commission to impose a €301.7 million fine on a cartel of high-voltage power cable producers. This decision highlights the Commission’s determined efforts to hold investment firms and parent companies liable for the antitrust conduct of their portfolio companies.
A copy of the interview in German can be read here.
Also of Interest
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Compliance Berater Publishes Jungermann Article on Antitrust Follow-On Issues November 1, 2016 • Articles
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Morgenstern, Patterson Assess Second Circuit’s Antitrust Legacy in Fordham Law Review September 19, 2016 • Articles