Börsen-Zeitung Interviews Frankfurt Partner Sebastian Jungermann on Cartel Litigation Related to Parental Liability
German stock exchange publication Börsen-Zeitung interviewed Partner Sebastian Jungermann on the latest decision from the European Commission to impose a €301.7 million fine on a cartel of high-voltage power cable producers. This decision highlights the Commission’s determined efforts to hold investment firms and parent companies liable for the antitrust conduct of their portfolio companies.
A copy of the interview in German can be read here.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Handelsblatt Rechtsboard Publishes Steger’s Article on German Competition... July 25, 2016 • Articles
- Are You Acquiring Voting Securities with Investment Intent? It Depends on Who’s Asking July 22, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Three Kaye Scholer Partners Named Among Benchmark Litigation’s Top 250 Women... June 29, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions
- Morgenstern & Antitrust Practice Profiled in GCR's “New York’s Competition Bar” April 21, 2016 • Media Mentions