As seen in "The Leading Intellectual Property Attorneys in California 2015"
Following Partner Mike Malecek's recognition as one of The Daily Journal's leading IP litigators in California, Mike has been included within the publication's showcase of winning attornies and their notable case work.
In "Michael J. Malecek," Mike is quoted regarding his recent wins for Google against Walker Digital’s patent infringement accusations.
On the cases, Mike specifcally says, "We aggressively sought early attention of the court as to the scope of Walker Digital's claim. All of the cases were zeroed out by 2014."
Also of Interest
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Daily Journal Names Malecek Among the “Top 75 Intellectual Property Litigators” August 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- 3D Printing: New Life Sciences Technology and Old Product Liability Claims August 1, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Secures Complete Motion to Dismiss for Redwood Capital July 22, 2016 • Client Successes