Co-Chair of the Kaye Scholer Litigation Department, James Herschlein, was quoted in the Spring 2015 Edition of the New York City Bar Association’s newsletter, 44th Street Notes about Monday Night Law (MNL), a weekly clinic designed to give people of moderate means the opportunity to meet with a legal professional free-of-charge to discuss problems, explore options and solutions, and provide counseling and direction.
MNL was co-founded 25 years ago by Herschlein when he served as a leader on the City Bar’s Young Lawyers Committee. He notes that the idea was hatched at a meeting at Patrick Conway’s, and recalls the relief that flooded the founders after the first clinic was a success. Twenty-five years later, the clinic continues to serve its community.
Also of Interest
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Delaware Court Endorses Share Tracing in Order to Deny Appraisal Claims in Dell Merger August 24, 2016 • Articles