Co-Chair of the Kaye Scholer Litigation Department, James Herschlein, was quoted in the Spring 2015 Edition of the New York City Bar Association’s newsletter, 44th Street Notes about Monday Night Law (MNL), a weekly clinic designed to give people of moderate means the opportunity to meet with a legal professional free-of-charge to discuss problems, explore options and solutions, and provide counseling and direction.
MNL was co-founded 25 years ago by Herschlein when he served as a leader on the City Bar’s Young Lawyers Committee. He notes that the idea was hatched at a meeting at Patrick Conway’s, and recalls the relief that flooded the founders after the first clinic was a success. Twenty-five years later, the clinic continues to serve its community.
Also of Interest
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Named a Law360 Pro Bono Firm of the Year October 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes