Co-Chair of the Kaye Scholer Litigation Department, James Herschlein, was quoted in the Spring 2015 Edition of the New York City Bar Association’s newsletter, 44th Street Notes about Monday Night Law (MNL), a weekly clinic designed to give people of moderate means the opportunity to meet with a legal professional free-of-charge to discuss problems, explore options and solutions, and provide counseling and direction.
MNL was co-founded 25 years ago by Herschlein when he served as a leader on the City Bar’s Young Lawyers Committee. He notes that the idea was hatched at a meeting at Patrick Conway’s, and recalls the relief that flooded the founders after the first clinic was a success. Twenty-five years later, the clinic continues to serve its community.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Harty Receives Lawyers Alliance 2016 Cornerstone Award November 18, 2016 • Recognitions
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions