Corporate partner Kathleen Moriarty spoke with Bloomberg Business during its live podcast “Taking Stock” at the BNY Mellon ETF Symposium.
In her interview, Kathleen—nicknamed “Spiderwoman” for her role in creating the very first exchange-traded fund (ETF), named SPDR (pronounced "Spider")—evaluates the big picture issues with ETFs, their history, where they are now and where they’re headed, especially with regard to regulation. She also weighs in on the hot topics of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology.
In “Taking Stock,” Kathleen Hays and Pimm Fox speak with analysts, fund managers and industry experts who advise investors on stock picks. Drawing upon Bloomberg news and data, timely investment strategies are analyzed and debated by the top minds on Wall Street. Breaking news, earnings reports and market updates round out a wrap-up to the day's action.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes