Corporate partner Kathleen Moriarty spoke with Bloomberg Business during its live podcast “Taking Stock” at the BNY Mellon ETF Symposium.
In her interview, Kathleen—nicknamed “Spiderwoman” for her role in creating the very first exchange-traded fund (ETF), named SPDR (pronounced "Spider")—evaluates the big picture issues with ETFs, their history, where they are now and where they’re headed, especially with regard to regulation. She also weighs in on the hot topics of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology.
In “Taking Stock,” Kathleen Hays and Pimm Fox speak with analysts, fund managers and industry experts who advise investors on stock picks. Drawing upon Bloomberg news and data, timely investment strategies are analyzed and debated by the top minds on Wall Street. Breaking news, earnings reports and market updates round out a wrap-up to the day's action.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes