Corporate partner Kathleen Moriarty spoke with Bloomberg Business during its live podcast “Taking Stock” at the BNY Mellon ETF Symposium.
In her interview, Kathleen—nicknamed “Spiderwoman” for her role in creating the very first exchange-traded fund (ETF), named SPDR (pronounced "Spider")—evaluates the big picture issues with ETFs, their history, where they are now and where they’re headed, especially with regard to regulation. She also weighs in on the hot topics of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology.
In “Taking Stock,” Kathleen Hays and Pimm Fox speak with analysts, fund managers and industry experts who advise investors on stock picks. Drawing upon Bloomberg news and data, timely investment strategies are analyzed and debated by the top minds on Wall Street. Breaking news, earnings reports and market updates round out a wrap-up to the day's action.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles