Complex Commercial Litigation partner and Department co-chair, James Herschlein, was featured in Law360’s Trial Pros series, a Q&A highlighting key experiences and takeaways from his career as a prominent trial attorney.
In the Q&A, Herschlein recounts his most interesting trial and some of the unexpected and amusing encounters he’s experienced while on a trial. He also shares his pre-trial prep rituals and other advice and anecdotes.
During his more than 30 years as a prominent trial attorney, Herschlein has represented some of the world’s largest organizations in a variety of cases before judges and juries throughout the United States. His matters have mainly covered product liability litigation and complex commercial disputes, and his experience spans cases involving securities, derivatives, intellectual property, real estate and bankruptcy claims.
Also of Interest
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Delaware Court Endorses Share Tracing in Order to Deny Appraisal Claims in Dell Merger August 24, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles