Global Competition Review (GCR) recently sat with partner and chair of the firm’s Antitrust practice, Saul Morgenstern, to discuss mergers, investigations and litigation in the second-largest antitrust bar in the US, New York City. Morgenstern was profiled along with other leading lawyers from the city’s highly ranked antitrust law firms. Kaye Scholer is noted as “highly recommended” as a result of GCR’s survey of the New York antitrust bar.
During his interview, Morgenstern discussed the firm’s varied antitrust work for clients in a wide variety of industrial sectors, including auto parts, pharmaceuticals/life sciences, publishing and railroads, as well as the Kaye Scholer antitrust team, and the future of antitrust practice generally and at Kaye Scholer.
Morgenstern is the recipient of Euromoney’s LMG Life Sciences 2015 Antitrust Litigator of the Year Award, and was also named a 2015 National Law Journal M&A and Antitrust Trailblazer.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles