Global Competition Review (GCR) recently sat with partner and chair of the firm’s Antitrust practice, Saul Morgenstern, to discuss mergers, investigations and litigation in the second-largest antitrust bar in the US, New York City. Morgenstern was profiled along with other leading lawyers from the city’s highly ranked antitrust law firms. Kaye Scholer is noted as “highly recommended” as a result of GCR’s survey of the New York antitrust bar.
During his interview, Morgenstern discussed the firm’s varied antitrust work for clients in a wide variety of industrial sectors, including auto parts, pharmaceuticals/life sciences, publishing and railroads, as well as the Kaye Scholer antitrust team, and the future of antitrust practice generally and at Kaye Scholer.
Morgenstern is the recipient of Euromoney’s LMG Life Sciences 2015 Antitrust Litigator of the Year Award, and was also named a 2015 National Law Journal M&A and Antitrust Trailblazer.
Also of Interest
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions