Global Competition Review (GCR) recently sat with partner and chair of the firm’s Antitrust practice, Saul Morgenstern, to discuss mergers, investigations and litigation in the second-largest antitrust bar in the US, New York City. Morgenstern was profiled along with other leading lawyers from the city’s highly ranked antitrust law firms. Kaye Scholer is noted as “highly recommended” as a result of GCR’s survey of the New York antitrust bar.
During his interview, Morgenstern discussed the firm’s varied antitrust work for clients in a wide variety of industrial sectors, including auto parts, pharmaceuticals/life sciences, publishing and railroads, as well as the Kaye Scholer antitrust team, and the future of antitrust practice generally and at Kaye Scholer.
Morgenstern is the recipient of Euromoney’s LMG Life Sciences 2015 Antitrust Litigator of the Year Award, and was also named a 2015 National Law Journal M&A and Antitrust Trailblazer.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes