Litigation partner Pam Yates was featured in Law360’s Trial Pros series, a Q&A highlighting key experiences and takeaways from her career as a prominent trial attorney.
In the Q&A, Yates recounts her most interesting trial and some of the unexpected and amusing experiences she’s encountered while in the courtroom. She also shares her pre-trial prep routine and offers advice to new attorneys.
During her many years as a prominent trial attorney, Yates has belonged a very select group of female product liability litigators in the US who have tried cases in multiple state and federal court venues involving pharmaceuticals, consumer products and medical devices. She has extensive experience in MDL and class action work, and for many years has acted as national coordinating counsel in various mass tort cases. In that role, she has been responsible for all aspects of litigation, including trial, trial preparation and strategy, science and overall Daubert strategy.
Also of Interest
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions