Litigation partner Pam Yates was featured in Law360’s Trial Pros series, a Q&A highlighting key experiences and takeaways from her career as a prominent trial attorney.
In the Q&A, Yates recounts her most interesting trial and some of the unexpected and amusing experiences she’s encountered while in the courtroom. She also shares her pre-trial prep routine and offers advice to new attorneys.
During her many years as a prominent trial attorney, Yates has belonged a very select group of female product liability litigators in the US who have tried cases in multiple state and federal court venues involving pharmaceuticals, consumer products and medical devices. She has extensive experience in MDL and class action work, and for many years has acted as national coordinating counsel in various mass tort cases. In that role, she has been responsible for all aspects of litigation, including trial, trial preparation and strategy, science and overall Daubert strategy.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes