Three Kaye Scholer practice areas and two Kaye Scholer partners were recognized in Chambers Global, The World's Leading Lawyers for Business: 2005-2006. The publication named Kaye Scholer as a top firm in Intellectual Property and TMT: IT & IT Outsourcing and recommended Gerald Sobel and William A. Tanenbaum.
Intellectual Property: The publication says that Kaye Scholer's Intellectual Property "clients are attracted to its 'impressive knowledge' of pharmaceuticals, as illustrated in its recent participation in a major case involving the genetic engineering of agricultural crops." It also mentions that "the Internet sector is also a growing feather in the cap of this respected team." Chair of the patent department "Gerald Sobel is often described as 'a wonderful, intellectual talent.' He specialises in patent work in the fields of pharmaceuticals, electronics and biotech." The listing also mentions the expansion of Kaye Scholer's "patent litigation presence in the telecommunications and electronics industries" with the addition of "leading patent litigator" Scott G. Lindvall.
TMT: IT & IT Outsourcing: Regarding Kaye Scholer's Technology and Outsourcing practice, the publication says "having successfully 'leveraged itself into IT work,' the group represents an impressive selection of domestic and international clients in transactional work, litigation and IP protection matters." "A patent lawyer by training, Bill Tanenbaum was described by peers as having amassed 'great experience in the general technology area.' The international chair of the firm's technology, IP and outsourcing group, he is especially highly rated for his outsourcing and software licensing expertise."
Also of Interest
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles