"Top Defense Wins of 2005" -- Kaye Scholer Verdict Chosen by National Law Journal as one of "Top 10"
Kaye Scholer was recognized in the April 17 issue of the National Law Journal for obtaining one of the "Top 10 Defense Wins of 2005." This is the second year in a row that Kaye Scholer has won this honor. See "Top 10 Defense Verdicts of 2004." In 2005, Kaye Scholer won the first jury trial of a plaintiff's claims of injuries from a PPA diet product. The National Law Journal award continues Kaye Scholer's recognized success in the field of product liability defense -- in January, The American Lawyer named Kaye Scholer as having the best product liability practice in the country.
Also of Interest
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Delaware Court Endorses Share Tracing in Order to Deny Appraisal Claims in Dell Merger August 24, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles