"Top Defense Wins of 2005" -- Kaye Scholer Verdict Chosen by National Law Journal as one of "Top 10"
Kaye Scholer was recognized in the April 17 issue of the National Law Journal for obtaining one of the "Top 10 Defense Wins of 2005." This is the second year in a row that Kaye Scholer has won this honor. See "Top 10 Defense Verdicts of 2004." In 2005, Kaye Scholer won the first jury trial of a plaintiff's claims of injuries from a PPA diet product. The National Law Journal award continues Kaye Scholer's recognized success in the field of product liability defense -- in January, The American Lawyer named Kaye Scholer as having the best product liability practice in the country.
Also of Interest
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions