Kaye Scholer was ranked in the 2006 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business as one of the top firms in 11 practice areas, and 15 of our attorneys received individual commendations in their respective areas of practice. Chambers and Partners lists and ranks firms, practices and lawyers based on interviews with thousands of in-house counsel and private practice attorneys.
The firm and its attorneys were ranked in the following areas: Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Business Process Outsourcing, Corporate/M&A, Employment, Intellectual Property: Patent, Litigation: General Commercial, Media & Entertainment: Transactional and Litigation, Products Liability, Real Estate, and Technology & IT Outsourcing.
The attorneys who received recognition include: Marc S. Cohen (Bankruptcy/Restructuring), Larry R. Feldman (in Litigation: General Commercial and in Media & Entertainment: Litigation), Stephen Gliatta (Real Estate), Steven Glickstein (Products Liability), Joel I. Greenberg (Corporate/M&A), Sheri Jeffrey (Media & Entertainment: Transactional), Mark F. Liscio (Bankruptcy/Restructuring), Jay P. Mayesh (Products Liability), Saul P. Morgenstern (Antitrust), Aaron Rubinstein (Litigation: General Commercial), Gerald Sobel (Intellectual Property: Patent), Michael Solow (Bankruptcy/Restructuring), Sheldon L. Solow (Bankruptcy/Restructuring), William A. Tanenbaum (in Business Process Outsourcing and in Technology & IT Outsourcing), and Jay W. Waks (Employment).
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions