Kaye Scholer was a top contributor of firms in the category of 100-199 associates, to The Legal Aid Society Associates' Campaign. The firm and attorney Karin Garvey, counsel, were recognized for their contributions by The Legal Aid Society at the Associates' Campaign Recognition Ceremony held on June 27. Funds raised through the Associates' Campaign are used to continue the work of the Civil practice, providing legal representation to the most vulnerable New Yorkers: senior citizens, survivors of domestic violence, persons living with AIDS/HIV, homeless families with children, disabled adults and children, immigrants and low income wage earners.
Kaye Scholer also served as a sponsor for the Legal Aid Summer Associates' Club event held on July 27.
Also of Interest
- Harty Receives Lawyers Alliance 2016 Cornerstone Award November 18, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Named a Law360 Pro Bono Firm of the Year October 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Summer Associates Successfully Assist Transgender Clients July 27, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Pro Bono Victory for Father Falsely Accused of Child Abuse July 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Chicago Team Receives 2016 Award for Excellence in Pro Bono Service May 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Are “Prevailing Parties” in Transgender Birth Certificate Case... May 10, 2016 • Client Successes
- Assad Rajani Awarded Two California Pro Bono Distinctions April 26, 2016 • Recognitions