Kaye Scholer LLP is recognized in 17 practice areas in the 2007 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business and 20 of our lawyers are ranked in their respective areas of practice. Chambers and Partners ranks firms, practices and lawyers based on interviews with thousands of in-house counsel and private practice lawyers.
The firm and its lawyers are ranked in the following practice areas: Antitrust, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Business Process Outsourcing, Corporate/M&A, Corporate/M&A: Private Equity, Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property: Patent, International Trade: CFIUS, International Trade: Export Controls & Economic Sanctions, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial, Media & Entertainment: Litigation, Products Liability, Real Estate: Finance, Technology & IT Outsourcing, Transportation: Aviation: Finance and Wealth Management.
A total of 20 Kaye Scholer lawyers are represented as leading individuals in their respective fields of practice. The attorneys who are ranked include: Christopher R, Brewster, Marc S. Cohen, Larry R. Feldman, Stephen Gliatta, Steven Glickstein, Joel I. Greenberg, G. Christopher Griner, Arlene Harris, Claudia R. Higgins, Mark F. Liscio, Jay P. Mayesh, Saul P. Morgenstern, D. Tyler Nurnberg, Randolph S. Sherman, Gerald Sobel, Michael B. Solow, Sheldon L. Solow, William A. Tanenbaum and Jay W. Waks.
Also of Interest
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Airfinance Journal Names Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm August 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- China’s Buying Spree: Is It Real and Sustainable? August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Beware the Interplay Between Indemnification Provisions and D&O Advancement Provisions... August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Delaware Court Endorses Share Tracing in Order to Deny Appraisal Claims in Dell Merger August 24, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Primoff Named Best in Insolvency & Restructuring at Americas Women in Business Law Awards August 22, 2016 • Recognitions