Kaye Scholer LLP is recognized in 17 practice areas in the 2007 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business and 20 of our lawyers are ranked in their respective areas of practice. Chambers and Partners ranks firms, practices and lawyers based on interviews with thousands of in-house counsel and private practice lawyers.
The firm and its lawyers are ranked in the following practice areas: Antitrust, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Business Process Outsourcing, Corporate/M&A, Corporate/M&A: Private Equity, Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property: Patent, International Trade: CFIUS, International Trade: Export Controls & Economic Sanctions, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial, Media & Entertainment: Litigation, Products Liability, Real Estate: Finance, Technology & IT Outsourcing, Transportation: Aviation: Finance and Wealth Management.
A total of 20 Kaye Scholer lawyers are represented as leading individuals in their respective fields of practice. The attorneys who are ranked include: Christopher R, Brewster, Marc S. Cohen, Larry R. Feldman, Stephen Gliatta, Steven Glickstein, Joel I. Greenberg, G. Christopher Griner, Arlene Harris, Claudia R. Higgins, Mark F. Liscio, Jay P. Mayesh, Saul P. Morgenstern, D. Tyler Nurnberg, Randolph S. Sherman, Gerald Sobel, Michael B. Solow, Sheldon L. Solow, William A. Tanenbaum and Jay W. Waks.
Also of Interest
- Weigel, Druckenbrodt Published in Deutscher AnwaltSpiegel May 24, 2016 • Articles
- Corporate Alert: SEC Issues C&DIs on the Use of Non-GAAP Financial Measures May 24, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Managing Your MDL for Maximum Impact May 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- WirtschaftsWoche Interviews Fritz about Visa Waiver Program May 23, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Winning It on Appeal: How to Avoid Remand and Reverse the Board’s Validity Determination... May 19, 2016 • Articles
- The Federal Circuit Adopts a Redundancy Exception to Estoppel Following Inter Partes Review May 19, 2016 • Articles
- Parallel Track Proceedings: Determining Whether to Stay Litigation May 19, 2016 • Articles
- Making the Most of Limited Discovery Before the PTAB May 19, 2016 • Articles
- Boston Appointed to NY First Department Judicial Screening Committee May 18, 2016 • Recognitions