Kaye Scholer LLP is recognized in 17 practice areas in the 2007 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business and 20 of our lawyers are ranked in their respective areas of practice. Chambers and Partners ranks firms, practices and lawyers based on interviews with thousands of in-house counsel and private practice lawyers.
The firm and its lawyers are ranked in the following practice areas: Antitrust, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Business Process Outsourcing, Corporate/M&A, Corporate/M&A: Private Equity, Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property: Patent, International Trade: CFIUS, International Trade: Export Controls & Economic Sanctions, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial, Media & Entertainment: Litigation, Products Liability, Real Estate: Finance, Technology & IT Outsourcing, Transportation: Aviation: Finance and Wealth Management.
A total of 20 Kaye Scholer lawyers are represented as leading individuals in their respective fields of practice. The attorneys who are ranked include: Christopher R, Brewster, Marc S. Cohen, Larry R. Feldman, Stephen Gliatta, Steven Glickstein, Joel I. Greenberg, G. Christopher Griner, Arlene Harris, Claudia R. Higgins, Mark F. Liscio, Jay P. Mayesh, Saul P. Morgenstern, D. Tyler Nurnberg, Randolph S. Sherman, Gerald Sobel, Michael B. Solow, Sheldon L. Solow, William A. Tanenbaum and Jay W. Waks.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions