Kaye Scholer LLP is recognized in 17 practice areas in the 2007 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business and 20 of our lawyers are ranked in their respective areas of practice. Chambers and Partners ranks firms, practices and lawyers based on interviews with thousands of in-house counsel and private practice lawyers.
The firm and its lawyers are ranked in the following practice areas: Antitrust, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Business Process Outsourcing, Corporate/M&A, Corporate/M&A: Private Equity, Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property: Patent, International Trade: CFIUS, International Trade: Export Controls & Economic Sanctions, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial, Media & Entertainment: Litigation, Products Liability, Real Estate: Finance, Technology & IT Outsourcing, Transportation: Aviation: Finance and Wealth Management.
A total of 20 Kaye Scholer lawyers are represented as leading individuals in their respective fields of practice. The attorneys who are ranked include: Christopher R, Brewster, Marc S. Cohen, Larry R. Feldman, Stephen Gliatta, Steven Glickstein, Joel I. Greenberg, G. Christopher Griner, Arlene Harris, Claudia R. Higgins, Mark F. Liscio, Jay P. Mayesh, Saul P. Morgenstern, D. Tyler Nurnberg, Randolph S. Sherman, Gerald Sobel, Michael B. Solow, Sheldon L. Solow, William A. Tanenbaum and Jay W. Waks.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes