In the 2007 edition of The Legal 500 US, Kaye Scholer is ranked in the first tier in the areas of Intellectual Property: Contentious Patent Litigation - Life Sciences/Chemical; Patent Litigation - Life Sciences/Chemical; and Product Liability and Mass Tort Defense - Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices. The firm is also ranked for Antitrust.
Our lawyers received individual acknowledgment in their respective areas of practice. Lawyers recognized in the Intellectual Property: Contentious Patent Litigation and Intellectual property: Patent Litigation - Life Sciences/Chemical categories include Alan Fisch and Gerald Sobel. Lawyers recognized in the Product Liability and Mass Tort Defense - Pharmaceutical and Medical Device include Steven Glickstein, James Herschlein, Jay Mayesh, Saul Morgenstern, Michael Rogoff, Randolph Sherman and Pamela Yates. Saul Morgenstern was recognized in the Antitrust category.
The Legal 500 provides commentaries on law firms in over 90 countries worldwide. Their team of researchers speaks to thousands of law firm commercial clients every year, and their law firm recommendations are based on what those clients tell them. In addition, they acquire as much information as possible about the client lists of major firms and the matters/deals they have been involved in to report on each firm.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles