Kaye Scholer's Deskbook on Internal Investigations, Corporate Compliance and White Collar Issues Recognized as Essential Reading
Kaye Scholer's Deskbook on Internal Investigations, Corporate Compliance and White Collar Issues was favorably reviewed in the "Essential Reading" section of the June 2007 edition of Securities & Investment Review. The UK-based monthly trade magazine stated the Deskbook is "a serious volume and should be treated as such by in-house lawyers, compliance departments and chief executives" and "has all the latest information on internal investigations, litigation, money laundering and perjury."
The Deskbook was written by attorneys from Kaye Scholer's White Collar Litigation and Internal Investigations Practice Group and published with the Practising Law Institute.
Also of Interest
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Three Partners Named to Benchmark Litigation’s Inaugural “Under 40 Hot List” August 11, 2016 • Recognitions
- SDNY Judge Finds Attorney-Client Privilege Waived Based on Response to Regulatory Inquiry August 2, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Juries Rebuff Prosecutors in Recent Trials of Health Care Executives July 29, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Criminal and Regulatory Enforcement of Market Manipulation Spikes July 21, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Secures First Circuit Win on Behalf of Novartis in False Claims Act Lawsuit July 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Three Kaye Scholer Partners Named Among Benchmark Litigation’s Top 250 Women... June 29, 2016 • Recognitions
- SCOTUS Rules on “Implied Certification” Theory of Liability Under Federal False Claims Act June 17, 2016 • Client Alerts