Kaye Scholer LLP's Investment Funds Practice was listed as among the best in the United Kingdom in the 2007 edition of the UK Legal 500. This is the first year the firm has been ranked in the UK Legal 500, which reported that the "impressive hire of Timothy Spangler and Simon Firth"
has "helped cement the firm's reputation as a serious player in the
market. The group provides an impressive service to private equity and
hedge funds clients, and benefits from the firm's transatlantic reach."
The Legal 500 provides commentaries on law firms in over 90 countries worldwide. Their team of researchers speaks to thousands of law firm commercial clients every year, and their law firm recommendations are based on what those clients tell them. In addition, they acquire as much information as possible about the client lists of major firms and the matters/deals they have been involved in to report on each firm.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions
- Tax Alert: Proposed Regulations May Disrupt Intercompany Debt Practices May 12, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Funds Liable for ERISA Liabilities of Portfolio Companies: The Latest Sun Capital Decision April 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers Global 2016 Recognizes Kaye Scholer Lawyers March 2016 • Recognitions
- Distressed Coal—Will the Cycle Ever Turn? February 11, 2016 • Client Alerts
- ILPA Releases New Private Equity Fee Reporting Guidelines; Presses for Additional Fund Transparency February 1, 2016 • Client Alerts