United Cerebral Palsy ("UCP"), one of the largest health charities in the world, is honoring Kerry Scanlon, Partner in Washington, DC and Chair of the Firm's Equal Rights Litigation and Compliance Group, with UCP's Distinguished Service Award for 2007 for the Firm's pro bono
efforts on behalf of UCP. Mr. Scanlon and Kaye Scholer are commended
for their "outstanding commitment and dedication to UCP over the past
several years, which has enabled UCP to successfully pursue its mission
of advancing the independence, productivity and full citizenship of
people with disabilities."
The award will be presented on October 4, 2007 at a gala event at the Willard Hotel in Washington, DC, chaired by actor William H. Macy and featuring actress Cheryl Hines. Deutsche Bank Alex. Brown, Intelsat, Deloitte and Allstate Insurance Company are among the Host and Chair committees.
Thanks to Kerry Scanlon and David Bickart, both Partners in the Washington, DC office, Greg Wallance, Partner in the New York office, John Rynkiewicz, Counsel in the Washington, DC office, Manuel Kushner and Mark Brown, both Counsel in the West Palm Beach office, and Melissa Burton, Secretary in the Washington, DC office.
Also of Interest
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Summer Associates Successfully Assist Transgender Clients July 27, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Pro Bono Victory for Father Falsely Accused of Child Abuse July 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Chicago Team Receives 2016 Award for Excellence in Pro Bono Service May 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Are “Prevailing Parties” in Transgender Birth Certificate Case... May 10, 2016 • Client Successes
- Assad Rajani Awarded Two California Pro Bono Distinctions April 26, 2016 • Recognitions
- Jungermann and Steger Counsel Water Integrity Network on Libel Law March 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Ninth Circuit’s En Banc Decision in Wolfson Validates Kaye Scholer Pro Bono Efforts... February 3, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Pro Bono Efforts Help Preserve Kansas’ Independent Judiciary January 4, 2016 • Client Successes