New York County Lawyers' Association Newsletter Acknowledges Kaye Scholer's Deskbook on Internal Investigations, Corporate Compliance and White Collar Issues as a Must-Have Resource
Kaye Scholer's Deskbook on Internal Investigations, Corporate Compliance and White Collar Issues was favorably reviewed in the December 2007 issue of the New York County Lawyers' Association newsletter. The newsletter stated the Deskbook "is an invaluable reference book for both seasoned practitioners and novices. The authors of the book ... combined their vast experience and best practices into a well-organized volume that takes the reader step by step through a variety of situations that a white-collar criminal defense attorney may encounter when called upon to advise a client. The Deskbook is a must-have resource for any white-collar criminal attorney."
The Deskbook was written by attorneys from Kaye Scholer's White Collar Litigation and Internal Investigations Practice Group and published with the Practising Law Institute.
Also of Interest
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Three Partners Named to Benchmark Litigation’s Inaugural “Under 40 Hot List” August 11, 2016 • Recognitions
- SDNY Judge Finds Attorney-Client Privilege Waived Based on Response to Regulatory Inquiry August 2, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Juries Rebuff Prosecutors in Recent Trials of Health Care Executives July 29, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Criminal and Regulatory Enforcement of Market Manipulation Spikes July 21, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Secures First Circuit Win on Behalf of Novartis in False Claims Act Lawsuit July 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Three Kaye Scholer Partners Named Among Benchmark Litigation’s Top 250 Women... June 29, 2016 • Recognitions
- SCOTUS Rules on “Implied Certification” Theory of Liability Under Federal False Claims Act June 17, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions