Atlantic Coast In-House Says Kaye Scholer's Deskbook on Internal Investigations, Corporate Compliance and White Collar Issues is Go-To Source on White Collar Crime
Kaye Scholer's Deskbook on Internal Investigations, Corporate Compliance and White Collar Issues received praise in the article "New Treatise is Go-To Source on White Collar Crime," that appeared in the May 2008 issue of Atlantic Coast In-House. The review said "the Deskbook is a must-have resource for in-house counsel, white collar defense attorneys, and management alike." The reviewer "enthusiastically recommend[s] the Deskbook as a terrific go-to resource for in-house and other practitioners who increasingly see white-collar issues come across their desks."
The Deskbook was written by attorneys from Kaye Scholer's White Collar Litigation and Internal Investigations Practice Group and published with the Practising Law Institute.
Also of Interest
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Three Partners Named to Benchmark Litigation’s Inaugural “Under 40 Hot List” August 11, 2016 • Recognitions
- SDNY Judge Finds Attorney-Client Privilege Waived Based on Response to Regulatory Inquiry August 2, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Juries Rebuff Prosecutors in Recent Trials of Health Care Executives July 29, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Criminal and Regulatory Enforcement of Market Manipulation Spikes July 21, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Secures First Circuit Win on Behalf of Novartis in False Claims Act Lawsuit July 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Three Kaye Scholer Partners Named Among Benchmark Litigation’s Top 250 Women... June 29, 2016 • Recognitions
- SCOTUS Rules on “Implied Certification” Theory of Liability Under Federal False Claims Act June 17, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions