Kaye Scholer LLP was named Product Liability Firm of the Year at the 2008 Chambers and Partners "USA Awards for Excellence" ceremony held June 12 at Cipriani in New York City.
In presenting Kaye Scholer the award, Chambers and Partners noted that clients praise the firm for its "impressive depth of quality attorneys," and that the firm "brings a lot to the table." Chambers and Partners also noted that "the firm now has on its client roster some of the biggest names in the pharmaceutical world."
Chambers and Partners' recognition of Kaye Scholer follows a number of accolades that the firm has received, including The American Lawyer's Litigation Department of the Year — Products Liability award (2006), and The National Law Journal's Litigation "Defense Hot List" (2007, 2006 and 2005) designation, the only firm in the nation listed all three years since the Hot List's inception.
"We are honored to receive this award," said Barry Willner, Kaye Scholer's managing partner. "This recognition is another tangible example of the strength of our Product Liability practice and confirms our position amongst the best litigation practices in the nation."
Also of Interest
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- 3D Printing: New Life Sciences Technology and Old Product Liability Claims August 1, 2016 • Articles
- Juries Rebuff Prosecutors in Recent Trials of Health Care Executives July 29, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Law360 Names Kaye Scholer a Top 50 Litigation Powerhouse July 28, 2016 • Recognitions
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 4 All-Star MDLs July 27, 2016 • Articles
- Three Kaye Scholer Partners Named Among Benchmark Litigation’s Top 250 Women... June 29, 2016 • Recognitions
- Ten Kaye Scholer Practices Recognized, 29 Individuals Cited in Legal 500 US 2016 June 15, 2016 • Recognitions