Kaye Scholer was awarded the prestigious 2009 New York State Bar Association President's Pro Bono Award in the Large Law Firm category.
The firm was nominated jointly by three of New York's major legal service providers: Lawyers Alliance for New York, The Legal Aid Society and New York Lawyers for the Public Interest, with letters of support from Legal Momentum, Sanctuary for Families and the New York Legal Assistance Group. The award is given by NYSBA to recognize outstanding pro bono service and to convey a message to the legal profession and the general public about the importance of such service in helping to provide all New Yorkers, regardless of income, with equal access to the justice system. The award was presented on May 1, 2009 (Law Day) at the State Bar Center in Albany.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Named a Law360 Pro Bono Firm of the Year October 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Summer Associates Successfully Assist Transgender Clients July 27, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Pro Bono Victory for Father Falsely Accused of Child Abuse July 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Chicago Team Receives 2016 Award for Excellence in Pro Bono Service May 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Are “Prevailing Parties” in Transgender Birth Certificate Case... May 10, 2016 • Client Successes
- Assad Rajani Awarded Two California Pro Bono Distinctions April 26, 2016 • Recognitions
- Jungermann and Steger Counsel Water Integrity Network on Libel Law March 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Ninth Circuit’s En Banc Decision in Wolfson Validates Kaye Scholer Pro Bono Efforts... February 3, 2016 • Client Successes