Kaye Scholer LLP's Investment Funds Practice and Hedge Fund Practice were listed as among the best in the United Kingdom in the 2009 edition of the UK Legal 500. The UK Legal 500 reported that "experienced partners Timothy Spangler and Simon Firth are highly recommended." Global Practice Head Timothy Spangler was recognized as a "Leading Individual" in the Investment Funds area.
The Legal 500 provides commentaries on law firms in over 100 countries worldwide. Their team of researchers speaks to thousands of law firm commercial clients every year, and their law firm recommendations are based on what those clients tell them. In addition, they acquire as much information as possible about the client lists of major firms and the matters/deals they have been involved in to report on each firm.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles