Kaye Scholer lawyers were honored as 2009 Empire State Counsel by the New York State Bar Association ("NYSBA") at its annual Justice for All Luncheon on January 28, 2010. The NYSBA gives the honorific title "Empire State Counsel" to members who provide 50 or more hours of pro bono legal service to persons of limited financial means, or to not-for-profit, governmental or public services organizations that address those persons' legal and other basic needs. Empire State Counsel are also recognized on the NYSBA's website and by the New York Law Journal.
Kaye Scholer's Empire State Counsel are: Michael Bullerman, Nathan Cohen, Larissa A. Eustice, Daniel Hope (all Litigation, New York Office), Alison King (Counsel, Corporate & Finance, New York Office), Nicholas Kovner, Paul Margulies, M. Tomas Murphy (all Litigation, New York Office), Daniel S. Riemer (Corporate & Finance, New York Office), Abigail Langsam, Marisa A. Orlandi, Debra E. Schreck (all Litigation, New York Office), and Jay W. Waks (Partner, Litigation; Chair, Employment & Labor Law Practice, New York Office).
Also of Interest
- Harty Receives Lawyers Alliance 2016 Cornerstone Award November 18, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Named a Law360 Pro Bono Firm of the Year October 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Summer Associates Successfully Assist Transgender Clients July 27, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Pro Bono Victory for Father Falsely Accused of Child Abuse July 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Chicago Team Receives 2016 Award for Excellence in Pro Bono Service May 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Are “Prevailing Parties” in Transgender Birth Certificate Case... May 10, 2016 • Client Successes
- Assad Rajani Awarded Two California Pro Bono Distinctions April 26, 2016 • Recognitions