Alice Young, Partner and Chair of the Asia Pacific group, has been recognized by NJBIZ as one of New Jersey’s Best 50 Women in Business for 2010. Each year, NJBIZ selects New Jersey’s most dynamic women business leaders based on their professional accomplishments, community involvement and advocacy for women.
Ms. Young and her fellow 2010 honorees will be recognized on April 7, 2010, during an awards ceremony in Somerset, NJ, and will be featured in a special supplement in the April 2010 issue of NJBIZ.
Also of Interest
- M&A and Corporate Governance Newsletter | Spring 2016 March 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Q&A with Alice Young: Diversity Experiences and Achieving Success in the Legal Profession April 6, 2015 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer’s Shanghai Corporate Team Recommended in The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2015 2014年11月5日 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer’s Global Capabilities Recognized in IFLR1000 2015 October 27, 2014 • Recognitions
- M&A and Corporate Governance Newsletter Summer 2014 • Reports / Newsletters
- How Chinese Companies Can Successfully Invest in the United States June 30, 2014 • Articles
- M&A and Corporate Governance Newsletter Spring 2014 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Recognized in Six Practice Areas Worldwide in Chambers Global 2014 March 13, 2014 • Recognitions
- Shanghai Corporate Department Recognized by Chambers Asia Pacific 2014 February 18, 2014 • Recognitions