Kaye Scholer Recognized for Having One of World’s Top Life Sciences Practices by Who’s Who Legal
NEW YORK, March 3, 2010 – Kaye Scholer is recognized as “one of the most well regarded firms” for Life Sciences by The International Who’s Who of Life Sciences Lawyers 2010. Steven Glickstein is recognized as one of the 12 “Most Highly Regarded Individuals” in the world.
The second edition of The International Who’s Who of Life Sciences Lawyers recognizes 461 practitioners worldwide that specialize in product liability, regulatory, transactional and intellectual property work for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. The publication is endorsed by the ABA Section of International Law and the International Bar Association. In the analysis by Who’s Who Legal, “Kaye Scholer LLP emerges as one of the most well regarded firms ....” Overall, Kaye Scholer has six lawyers recognized in the Life Sciences practice:
Steven Glickstein - New York
Lori B. Leskin - New York
Jay P. Mayesh - New York
Bert L. Slonim - New York
Gerald Sobel - New York
Pamela Yates - Los Angeles
To meet the needs of Kaye Scholer’s life sciences clients, which range from major international pharmaceutical companies to mid-sized specialty pharmas to early-stage biotechs, the firm has assembled a multidisciplinary team of recognized leaders offering tailored advice founded upon years of industry experience. Our cross-disciplinary teams have unparalleled experience representing clients in the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries.
Kaye Scholer’s Life Sciences practice has been acknowledged by other leading legal publications:
Chambers Global 2010: The World’s Leading Lawyers of Business recognizes Kaye Scholer’s strength in pharmaceutical-related IP work.
Chambers USA 2009: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business: “[Kaye Scholer’s] multidisciplinary team undertakes corporate work and litigation in the life sciences sector, winning praise for its ‘results-oriented approach and deep understanding of the market.’”
The Legal 500 2007, 2008 and 2009 editions chose Kaye Scholer as the #1, and only, firm ranked in the top tier for Patent Litigation — Life Sciences.
Who’s Who Legal identifies the foremost legal practitioners in multiple areas of law, featuring the world’s leading private practice lawyers from over 100 national jurisdictions. Nominees are selected based upon comprehensive, independent survey work with both general counsel and private practice lawyers worldwide.
Also of Interest
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Daily Journal Names Malecek Among the “Top 75 Intellectual Property Litigators” August 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Represents Lonza in Acquisition of InterHealth Nutraceuticals August 16, 2016 • Client Successes