Kaye Scholer Lawyer Ranked in IAM Life Sciences 250 - The World's Leading Life Sciences Patent Litigators
Gerald Sobel was recognized as among the world's best Life Sciences patent litigators in the IAM Life Sciences 250 -The World's Leading Life Sciences Patent Litigators. Gerald Sobel "is recognized internationally for his pharmaceutical work; his many years of experience, knowledge and 'professorial style' make him a highly effective litigator."
To complete its rankings, IAM Life Sciences 250 interviewed industry insiders, including peer attorneys and the recipients of legal services, who were asked for detailed insights into which individuals stood out for their experience in life sciences patent litigation.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters