Kaye Scholer Lawyer Ranked in IAM Life Sciences 250 - The World's Leading Life Sciences Patent Litigators
Gerald Sobel was recognized as among the world's best Life Sciences patent litigators in the IAM Life Sciences 250 -The World's Leading Life Sciences Patent Litigators. Gerald Sobel "is recognized internationally for his pharmaceutical work; his many years of experience, knowledge and 'professorial style' make him a highly effective litigator."
To complete its rankings, IAM Life Sciences 250 interviewed industry insiders, including peer attorneys and the recipients of legal services, who were asked for detailed insights into which individuals stood out for their experience in life sciences patent litigation.
Also of Interest
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Daily Journal Names Malecek Among the “Top 75 Intellectual Property Litigators” August 17, 2016 • Recognitions