The United States Lawyers Rankings has announced the 2010 top lawyers in the nation by area of practice. Three Kaye Scholer lawyers were elected to the top 10 lists in three practice areas: Michael D. Blechman, in the New York office, was named to the Antitrust list; Larry R. Feldman, in the Los Angeles office, was named to the Commercial Litigation list; and Joel I. Greenberg, also of the New York office, was named to the Securities list.
Lawyers are nominated for inclusion in the United States Lawyer Rankings by members of the Bar, Judiciary, and by the senior management of large corporate and institutional companies. The lists are comprised of the top 10 lawyers for each practice area.
Also of Interest
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Compliance Berater Publishes Jungermann Article on Antitrust Follow-On Issues November 1, 2016 • Articles
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions