The United States Lawyers Rankings has announced the 2010 top lawyers in the nation by area of practice. Three Kaye Scholer lawyers were elected to the top 10 lists in three practice areas: Michael D. Blechman, in the New York office, was named to the Antitrust list; Larry R. Feldman, in the Los Angeles office, was named to the Commercial Litigation list; and Joel I. Greenberg, also of the New York office, was named to the Securities list.
Lawyers are nominated for inclusion in the United States Lawyer Rankings by members of the Bar, Judiciary, and by the senior management of large corporate and institutional companies. The lists are comprised of the top 10 lawyers for each practice area.
Also of Interest
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Morgenstern, Patterson Assess Second Circuit’s Antitrust Legacy in Fordham Law Review September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes