The 2010 edition of The Legal 500 US ranks Kaye Scholer in the first tier in the areas of Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation – Life Sciences/Chemical; and Litigation: Product Liability and Mass Tort Defense – Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices. The firm is also ranked for Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation – Full Coverage; Media, Technology and Telecoms: Technology – Outsourcing; Mergers, Acquisitions and Buyouts: M&A – Middle-Market; and Real Estate and Construction: Real Estate – East Coast.
Alan M. Fisch is one out of six lawyers ranked as Leading Lawyers in Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation – Life Sciences/Chemical.
Aton Arbisser, Arthur E. Brown, Steven Glickstein, James D. Herschlein, Jay P. Mayesh, Michael A. Rogoff and Randolph S. Sherman are recognized in Litigation: Product Liability and Mass Tort Defense – Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices.
David S. Benyacar, William Sloan Coats and Alan M. Fisch are recognized in Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation – Full Coverage.
William A. Tanenbaum is recognized in Media, Technology and Telecoms: Technology – Outsourcing.
Emanuel S. Cherney and Joel I. Greenberg are recognized in Mergers, Acquisitions and Buyouts: M&A – Middle-Market.
Warren Bernstein, Stephen Gliatta and Frank McCay are recognized in Real Estate and Construction: Real Estate – East Coast.
Published for more than twenty years, The Legal 500 provides comprehensive worldwide coverage on legal services providers in over 100 countries. Their team of researchers speaks to thousands of law firm commercial clients every year, and their law firm recommendations are based on what those clients tell them. In addition, they acquire as much information as possible about the client lists of major firms, and the transactions/deals they have been involved in to report on each firm.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles