The 2010 edition of The Legal 500 US ranks Kaye Scholer in the first tier in the areas of Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation – Life Sciences/Chemical; and Litigation: Product Liability and Mass Tort Defense – Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices. The firm is also ranked for Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation – Full Coverage; Media, Technology and Telecoms: Technology – Outsourcing; Mergers, Acquisitions and Buyouts: M&A – Middle-Market; and Real Estate and Construction: Real Estate – East Coast.
Alan M. Fisch is one out of six lawyers ranked as Leading Lawyers in Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation – Life Sciences/Chemical.
Aton Arbisser, Arthur E. Brown, Steven Glickstein, James D. Herschlein, Jay P. Mayesh, Michael A. Rogoff and Randolph S. Sherman are recognized in Litigation: Product Liability and Mass Tort Defense – Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices.
David S. Benyacar, William Sloan Coats and Alan M. Fisch are recognized in Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation – Full Coverage.
William A. Tanenbaum is recognized in Media, Technology and Telecoms: Technology – Outsourcing.
Emanuel S. Cherney and Joel I. Greenberg are recognized in Mergers, Acquisitions and Buyouts: M&A – Middle-Market.
Warren Bernstein, Stephen Gliatta and Frank McCay are recognized in Real Estate and Construction: Real Estate – East Coast.
Published for more than twenty years, The Legal 500 provides comprehensive worldwide coverage on legal services providers in over 100 countries. Their team of researchers speaks to thousands of law firm commercial clients every year, and their law firm recommendations are based on what those clients tell them. In addition, they acquire as much information as possible about the client lists of major firms, and the transactions/deals they have been involved in to report on each firm.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- Harty Receives Lawyers Alliance 2016 Cornerstone Award November 18, 2016 • Recognitions
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions