Kaye Scholer LLP's Investment Funds practice and Hedge Fund practice were listed as among the best in the United Kingdom in the 2010 edition of the UK Legal 500. The UK Legal 500 stated that “[t]he ‘efficient and responsive team’ at Kaye Scholer LLP is recommended for complex private equity and hedge funds work. Timothy Spangler and Simon Firth both come highly recommended.” Timothy Spangler was recognized as a "Leading Individual" in the Investment Funds area.
The Legal 500 provides commentaries on law firms in more than 90 countries worldwide. Their team of researchers speaks to thousands of law firm commercial clients every year, and their law firm recommendations are based on what those clients tell them. In addition, they acquire as much information as possible about the client lists of major firms and the transaction/deals they have been involved in to report on each firm.
Also of Interest
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions
- Tax Alert: Proposed Regulations May Disrupt Intercompany Debt Practices May 12, 2016 • Client Alerts