Kaye Scholer lawyers were honored as 2010 Empire State Counsel by the New York State Bar Association (“NYSBA”) at its annual Justice for All Luncheon on January 27, 2011. The NYSBA gives the honorific title “Empire State Counsel” to members who provide 50 or more hours of pro bono legal service to persons of limited financial means, or to not-for-profit, governmental or public services organizations that address those persons’ legal and other basic needs. Empire State Counsel are also recognized on the NYSBA’s website and by the New York Law Journal.
Kaye Scholer’s Empire State Counsel are: Sheila Boston, Michael Bullerman, Nathan Cohen, Amanda Croushore, Larissa Eustice, Rory Greiss, Alison King, Aaron Miner, Lindsay Moilanen, Christopher Ortiz, Manleen Singh, Jay Waks, Kacy Wiggum and William Zifchak.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Named a Law360 Pro Bono Firm of the Year October 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Summer Associates Successfully Assist Transgender Clients July 27, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Pro Bono Victory for Father Falsely Accused of Child Abuse July 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Chicago Team Receives 2016 Award for Excellence in Pro Bono Service May 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Are “Prevailing Parties” in Transgender Birth Certificate Case... May 10, 2016 • Client Successes
- Assad Rajani Awarded Two California Pro Bono Distinctions April 26, 2016 • Recognitions
- Jungermann and Steger Counsel Water Integrity Network on Libel Law March 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Ninth Circuit’s En Banc Decision in Wolfson Validates Kaye Scholer Pro Bono Efforts... February 3, 2016 • Client Successes