New York Litigation Associate was honored by the New York State Bar Association with its 2011 President’s Pro Bono Service Award for the Second Judicial District, in a ceremony at NYSBA headquarters in Albany, NY. Ms. Eustice was nominated by The Legal Aid Society for her excellent stewardship of Kaye Scholer’s SSI Project, of which she is Co-Chair. She took on her first SSI disability case as a Summer Associate; added two more to her caseload as a first-year Associate; and has since helped train and supervise more than 40 Junior and Summer Associates on 32 SSI cases, resulting in 27 Fully Favorable decisions as well as hundreds of thousands of dollars in benefits to clients.
The annual NYSBA President’s Pro Bono Service Awards are bestowed on members of the legal profession whose outstanding pro bono contributions have greatly expanded equal access to justice for the most vulnerable members of our society.
Photo from left: Vincent E. Doyle III, NYSBA President Elect; Larissa Eustice; Stephen P. Younger, NYSBA President.
Also of Interest
- Harty Receives Lawyers Alliance 2016 Cornerstone Award November 18, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Named a Law360 Pro Bono Firm of the Year October 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Summer Associates Successfully Assist Transgender Clients July 27, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Pro Bono Victory for Father Falsely Accused of Child Abuse July 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Chicago Team Receives 2016 Award for Excellence in Pro Bono Service May 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Are “Prevailing Parties” in Transgender Birth Certificate Case... May 10, 2016 • Client Successes
- Assad Rajani Awarded Two California Pro Bono Distinctions April 26, 2016 • Recognitions