Kaye Scholer Lawyers Honored with Burton Award for Legal Achievement — Best Law Firm Writers of 2011
Michael A. Rogoff, Co-Chair of the Complex Commercial Litigation Department and Chair of the White Collar Litigation and Internal Investigations group, and Paula Ramer, Associate in the White Collar Litigation and Internal Investigations group, have been honored as “Best Law Firm Writers of 2011” by the Burton Awards for Legal Achievement for their article “A Perfect Storm: Prosecutors’ Increasing Focus on Individual Liability In the Drug and Device Sectors and the Responsible Corporate Officer Doctrine” that was published in the November 19, 2010 issue of BNA’s Pharmaceutical Law & Industry Report. The article was chosen as one of the 30 best legal articles from all the entries submitted by the nation’s 1,000 largest and most prestigious law firms.
The Burton Awards event will be held at the Library of Congress on June 13, 2011, with guest speaker Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor and a presentation to Justice Stephen G. Breyer. Bill Press will be the Master of Ceremonies.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles