Kaye Scholer Lawyers Honored with Burton Award for Legal Achievement — Best Law Firm Writers of 2011
Michael A. Rogoff, Co-Chair of the Complex Commercial Litigation Department and Chair of the White Collar Litigation and Internal Investigations group, and Paula Ramer, Associate in the White Collar Litigation and Internal Investigations group, have been honored as “Best Law Firm Writers of 2011” by the Burton Awards for Legal Achievement for their article “A Perfect Storm: Prosecutors’ Increasing Focus on Individual Liability In the Drug and Device Sectors and the Responsible Corporate Officer Doctrine” that was published in the November 19, 2010 issue of BNA’s Pharmaceutical Law & Industry Report. The article was chosen as one of the 30 best legal articles from all the entries submitted by the nation’s 1,000 largest and most prestigious law firms.
The Burton Awards event will be held at the Library of Congress on June 13, 2011, with guest speaker Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor and a presentation to Justice Stephen G. Breyer. Bill Press will be the Master of Ceremonies.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions