Kaye Scholer Lawyers Honored with Burton Award for Legal Achievement — Best Law Firm Writers of 2011
Michael A. Rogoff, Co-Chair of the Complex Commercial Litigation Department and Chair of the White Collar Litigation and Internal Investigations group, and Paula Ramer, Associate in the White Collar Litigation and Internal Investigations group, have been honored as “Best Law Firm Writers of 2011” by the Burton Awards for Legal Achievement for their article “A Perfect Storm: Prosecutors’ Increasing Focus on Individual Liability In the Drug and Device Sectors and the Responsible Corporate Officer Doctrine” that was published in the November 19, 2010 issue of BNA’s Pharmaceutical Law & Industry Report. The article was chosen as one of the 30 best legal articles from all the entries submitted by the nation’s 1,000 largest and most prestigious law firms.
The Burton Awards event will be held at the Library of Congress on June 13, 2011, with guest speaker Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor and a presentation to Justice Stephen G. Breyer. Bill Press will be the Master of Ceremonies.
Also of Interest
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes