In the 2011 edition of its annual U.S. guide, Legal 500 recognizes Kaye Scholer LLP as a leader in six practice areas and ranks 24 lawyers individually.
In “Industry focus - Healthcare and life sciences” and “Litigation — Product liability and mass tort defense: pharmaceuticals and medical devices,” Kaye Scholer is recommended as a top tier firm. The firm is also recommended in the areas of “Intellectual property — Patent litigation: full coverage”; “Media, technology and telecoms — Technology: outsourcing”; “Mergers, acquisitions and buyouts — M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)”; and “Real estate and construction — Real estate.”
The Legal 500 Series, now in its 25th year, is widely acknowledged as the world’s largest legal referral guide. Legal 500 interviews more than 180,000 in-house counsel and lawyers globally ranking firms and individuals recommended purely on merit.
The 24 individual Kaye Scholer lawyers ranked by The Legal 500 US 2011 as leaders in their respective fields:
Alan Fisch, Scott Lindvall, Michael Malecek, Peter Root and Robert Unikel are listed in the "Intellectual property — Patent litigation: full coverage" section.
Adam Golden and Andres Liivak are listed in the “Industry focus — Healthcare and life sciences” section.
Arthur Brown, Steven Glickstein, James Herschlein, William Hoffman, Lori Leskin, Randolph Sherman and Pamela Yates are listed in the “Litigation — Product liability and mass tort defense: pharmaceuticals and medical devices” section.
Emanuel Cherney, Adam Golden, Joel Greenberg, Stephen Koval are listed in the “Mergers, acquisitions and buyouts — M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)” section.
William Tanenbaum is listed in the “Media, technology and telecoms — Technology: outsourcing” section.
Warren Bernstein, Jeannie Bionda, Michael Damast, Stephen Gliatta, Louis Hait, and Aaron Lehrfield, are listed in the “Real estate and construction — Real estate” section.
Also of Interest
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- Harty Receives Lawyers Alliance 2016 Cornerstone Award November 18, 2016 • Recognitions
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles