In the 2011 edition of its annual U.S. guide, Legal 500 recognizes Kaye Scholer LLP as a leader in six practice areas and ranks 24 lawyers individually.
In “Industry focus - Healthcare and life sciences” and “Litigation — Product liability and mass tort defense: pharmaceuticals and medical devices,” Kaye Scholer is recommended as a top tier firm. The firm is also recommended in the areas of “Intellectual property — Patent litigation: full coverage”; “Media, technology and telecoms — Technology: outsourcing”; “Mergers, acquisitions and buyouts — M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)”; and “Real estate and construction — Real estate.”
The Legal 500 Series, now in its 25th year, is widely acknowledged as the world’s largest legal referral guide. Legal 500 interviews more than 180,000 in-house counsel and lawyers globally ranking firms and individuals recommended purely on merit.
The 24 individual Kaye Scholer lawyers ranked by The Legal 500 US 2011 as leaders in their respective fields:
Alan Fisch, Scott Lindvall, Michael Malecek, Peter Root and Robert Unikel are listed in the "Intellectual property — Patent litigation: full coverage" section.
Adam Golden and Andres Liivak are listed in the “Industry focus — Healthcare and life sciences” section.
Arthur Brown, Steven Glickstein, James Herschlein, William Hoffman, Lori Leskin, Randolph Sherman and Pamela Yates are listed in the “Litigation — Product liability and mass tort defense: pharmaceuticals and medical devices” section.
Emanuel Cherney, Adam Golden, Joel Greenberg, Stephen Koval are listed in the “Mergers, acquisitions and buyouts — M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)” section.
William Tanenbaum is listed in the “Media, technology and telecoms — Technology: outsourcing” section.
Warren Bernstein, Jeannie Bionda, Michael Damast, Stephen Gliatta, Louis Hait, and Aaron Lehrfield, are listed in the “Real estate and construction — Real estate” section.
Also of Interest
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles