In the 2011 edition of its annual U.S. guide, Legal 500 recognizes Kaye Scholer LLP as a leader in six practice areas and ranks 24 lawyers individually.
In “Industry focus - Healthcare and life sciences” and “Litigation — Product liability and mass tort defense: pharmaceuticals and medical devices,” Kaye Scholer is recommended as a top tier firm. The firm is also recommended in the areas of “Intellectual property — Patent litigation: full coverage”; “Media, technology and telecoms — Technology: outsourcing”; “Mergers, acquisitions and buyouts — M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)”; and “Real estate and construction — Real estate.”
The Legal 500 Series, now in its 25th year, is widely acknowledged as the world’s largest legal referral guide. Legal 500 interviews more than 180,000 in-house counsel and lawyers globally ranking firms and individuals recommended purely on merit.
The 24 individual Kaye Scholer lawyers ranked by The Legal 500 US 2011 as leaders in their respective fields:
Alan Fisch, Scott Lindvall, Michael Malecek, Peter Root and Robert Unikel are listed in the "Intellectual property — Patent litigation: full coverage" section.
Adam Golden and Andres Liivak are listed in the “Industry focus — Healthcare and life sciences” section.
Arthur Brown, Steven Glickstein, James Herschlein, William Hoffman, Lori Leskin, Randolph Sherman and Pamela Yates are listed in the “Litigation — Product liability and mass tort defense: pharmaceuticals and medical devices” section.
Emanuel Cherney, Adam Golden, Joel Greenberg, Stephen Koval are listed in the “Mergers, acquisitions and buyouts — M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)” section.
William Tanenbaum is listed in the “Media, technology and telecoms — Technology: outsourcing” section.
Warren Bernstein, Jeannie Bionda, Michael Damast, Stephen Gliatta, Louis Hait, and Aaron Lehrfield, are listed in the “Real estate and construction — Real estate” section.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes