Intellectual Asset Management magazine has just published its IAM Patent Litigation 250, a worldwide survey of The World’s Leading 250 Patent Litigators. The Kaye Scholer Patent Litigation practice was listed among the grouping of the top 11 patent litigation practices in the United States. Alan Fisch and Gerry Sobel were also individually selected as members of the top 250 patent litigators in the world.
IAM Patent Litigation 250 — The World’s Leading Patent Litigators is the result of detailed work undertaken by the research team at The IP Media Group, which publishes IAM magazine. Researchers conducted interviews with private practitioners as well as with the in-house counsel who use their services.
Also of Interest
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles