Kaye Scholer lawyers have a long tradition of serving in bar association leadership roles, and providing guidance and education to the law profession.
The New York City Bar Association, one of the nation’s oldest and most respected bar associations, recently announced the following appointments:
- James Herschlein will serve a three-year term as Chair of the Product Liability Committee;
- Julie du Pont will serve a three-year term as Secretary of the Product Liability Committee; and
- Angela Vicari will serve a two-year term as Chair of the Young Lawyers Committee.
Additionally, Lori B. Leskin has been re-appointed to the ABA’s Section of Litigation leadership team as a Co-Chair of the Products Liability Committee for 2011–2012.
All four lawyers are members of Kaye Scholer’s highly regarded Product Liability group, and have significant experience in successfully defending companies in product liability and mass tort litigations. These appointments are recognition of Kaye Scholer's leading product liability practice.
Also of Interest
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- 3D Printing: New Life Sciences Technology and Old Product Liability Claims August 1, 2016 • Articles
- Juries Rebuff Prosecutors in Recent Trials of Health Care Executives July 29, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Law360 Names Kaye Scholer a Top 50 Litigation Powerhouse July 28, 2016 • Recognitions
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 4 All-Star MDLs July 27, 2016 • Articles
- Three Kaye Scholer Partners Named Among Benchmark Litigation’s Top 250 Women... June 29, 2016 • Recognitions
- Ten Kaye Scholer Practices Recognized, 29 Individuals Cited in Legal 500 US 2016 June 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Yates Featured in Law360’s Trial Pros Q&A Series June 8, 2016 • Media Mentions