The sale of Emergency Medical Services Corporation to private equity firm Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, LLC was named by The Daily Deal as a 2011 “PE Deal of the Year.” The firm represented EMSC and its parent, Onex Corp. in the transaction.
The Kaye Scholer legal team was led by Senior Corporate Partner Joel Greenberg, along with Partners Lynn Fisher, Ed Gabbay, Louis Tuchman, Jeff London, Phil Geraci and Jeff Fuisz, Counsel Peter Danias, and Associates Corinne Mattli and Tiffany Graddick. This was just one of several matters on which the firm advised Canada’s Onex Corp. last year.
The Daily Deal also recognized American Securities’ acquisition of Global Tel*Link, led by Corporate Co-Chair Mel Cherney, as a finalist, calling it one of 2011’s Notable PE Deals.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles