The Daily Journal has named Partners Pamela J. Yates (Los Angeles) and Diane Holt Frankle (Palo Alto) to its annual list of “Top Women Lawyers” in California. The list features 75 litigators and – 25 corporate lawyers who, over the past year, have played significant roles in California's legal market.
For the fourth consecutive year, Yates has been singled out as a “Top Women Lawyer” for her work in the area of life sciences, litigating matters “involving pharmaceuticals, prescription medicines, over-the -counter medicines and medical devices.” The Daily Journal highlighted her successful 2011 representation of Pfizer units Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Pharmacia & Upjohn in a case involving claims of injuries from the client's hormone therapy medicines.
Frankle is recognized for her work advising special committees on M&A transactions that have elements “more complicated than a normal mergers and acquisition.” The Daily Journal noted Frankle’s recent representation of the special committee of SMART Modular Technologies in its $653 million acquisition by Silver Lake Partners and an affiliate.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes