The Daily Journal has named Partners Pamela J. Yates (Los Angeles) and Diane Holt Frankle (Palo Alto) to its annual list of “Top Women Lawyers” in California. The list features 75 litigators and – 25 corporate lawyers who, over the past year, have played significant roles in California's legal market.
For the fourth consecutive year, Yates has been singled out as a “Top Women Lawyer” for her work in the area of life sciences, litigating matters “involving pharmaceuticals, prescription medicines, over-the -counter medicines and medical devices.” The Daily Journal highlighted her successful 2011 representation of Pfizer units Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Pharmacia & Upjohn in a case involving claims of injuries from the client's hormone therapy medicines.
Frankle is recognized for her work advising special committees on M&A transactions that have elements “more complicated than a normal mergers and acquisition.” The Daily Journal noted Frankle’s recent representation of the special committee of SMART Modular Technologies in its $653 million acquisition by Silver Lake Partners and an affiliate.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Term Sheets and Tech Deals: Key Considerations Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions