Kaye Scholer’s Antitrust Deskbook has won the ALA Award for Best Law Firm Compendium at the 2012 Burton Awards for Legal Achievement to be held June 11 at the Library of Congress in Washington, DC. The award is given for the best book or compilation published by or on behalf of a law firm devoted to analyzing either a single subject area or multiple subject areas of law and practice.
The current version of the Antitrust Deskbook, which Kaye Scholer has published in several forms for many years, was substantially redesigned several years ago to provide in-house counsel and executives with a concise and practical overview of US antitrust law and its application to day-to-day business strategies, M&A investigations and litigation. The authors of the current version of the deskbook are Claudia Higgins, Sebastian Jungermann, Saul Morgenstern and Greg Wallance. Jennifer Patterson and Chris Ortiz were responsible for the 2012 update revisions. We congratulate all of the contributors on this award.
Also of Interest
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Compliance Berater Publishes Jungermann Article on Antitrust Follow-On Issues November 1, 2016 • Articles
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Morgenstern, Patterson Assess Second Circuit’s Antitrust Legacy in Fordham Law Review September 19, 2016 • Articles