Kaye Scholer’s Antitrust Deskbook has won the ALA Award for Best Law Firm Compendium at the 2012 Burton Awards for Legal Achievement to be held June 11 at the Library of Congress in Washington, DC. The award is given for the best book or compilation published by or on behalf of a law firm devoted to analyzing either a single subject area or multiple subject areas of law and practice.
The current version of the Antitrust Deskbook, which Kaye Scholer has published in several forms for many years, was substantially redesigned several years ago to provide in-house counsel and executives with a concise and practical overview of US antitrust law and its application to day-to-day business strategies, M&A investigations and litigation. The authors of the current version of the deskbook are Claudia Higgins, Sebastian Jungermann, Saul Morgenstern and Greg Wallance. Jennifer Patterson and Chris Ortiz were responsible for the 2012 update revisions. We congratulate all of the contributors on this award.
Also of Interest
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Handelsblatt Rechtsboard Publishes Steger’s Article on German Competition... July 25, 2016 • Articles
- Are You Acquiring Voting Securities with Investment Intent? It Depends on Who’s Asking July 22, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Three Kaye Scholer Partners Named Among Benchmark Litigation’s Top 250 Women... June 29, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions
- Morgenstern & Antitrust Practice Profiled in GCR's “New York’s Competition Bar” April 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Steger Discusses Abuse of Dominance and Big Data in Handelsblatt April 5, 2016 • Articles