Legal 500 US Recognizes Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm in M&A Middle Market and Product Liability Law
Legal 500 US has recognized Kaye Scholer for its top-tier work in the areas of Product Liability and M&A Middle Market in its 2012 guide. Recognized for its pharmaceuticals and medical devices work, the Firm’s Product Liability team is “well known for its strength across product liability matters” and “includes a number of scientific experts rendering it ideally placed to take on complex and often high-profile cases.” In the under $500 million M&A Middle Market category, the publication notes numerous cross-border transactions in which the Firm has recently been involved, including representation of long-term client Onex in its investment in JELD-WEN Holding.
The Firm was additionally recognized for its work in Life Sciences, Patent Litigation, Outsourcing, and Real Estate.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Advises Celestica in Asset Acquisition from Karel Manufacturing December 9, 2016 • Client Successes
- PTAB Monitor: Developments in Inter Partes Review Practice December 9, 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- Harty Receives Lawyers Alliance 2016 Cornerstone Award November 18, 2016 • Recognitions