Legal 500 US Recognizes Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm in M&A Middle Market and Product Liability Law
Legal 500 US has recognized Kaye Scholer for its top-tier work in the areas of Product Liability and M&A Middle Market in its 2012 guide. Recognized for its pharmaceuticals and medical devices work, the Firm’s Product Liability team is “well known for its strength across product liability matters” and “includes a number of scientific experts rendering it ideally placed to take on complex and often high-profile cases.” In the under $500 million M&A Middle Market category, the publication notes numerous cross-border transactions in which the Firm has recently been involved, including representation of long-term client Onex in its investment in JELD-WEN Holding.
The Firm was additionally recognized for its work in Life Sciences, Patent Litigation, Outsourcing, and Real Estate.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters