Three Kaye Scholer lawyers were just named “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective practices and geographic locations by The Best Lawyers in America, the oldest legal peer-review publication in the nation.
Only one lawyer per practice section in large metropolitan areas is recognized as a “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant. The following Kaye Scholer attorneys were named “Lawyers of the Year”:
- Joseph M. Malinowski has been named Best Lawyers’ 2013 Los Angeles Equipment Finance Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- Jay P. Mayesh has been named Best Lawyers’ 2013 New York City Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions - Defendants "Lawyer of the Year"
- William A. Tanenbaum has been named Best Lawyers’ 2013 New York City Information Technology Law "Lawyer of the Year"
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current, 19th edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2013) is based on more than 4.3 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. The publication also issues an annual Best Law Firms in America guide based on practice area and the overall number of attorneys ranked in Best Lawyers in partnership with U.S. News & World Report.
You can learn more about the honor by visiting the Best Lawyers website here.
Congratulations to all three Lawyers of the Year!
Also of Interest
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Airfinance Journal Names Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm August 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- 3D Printing: New Life Sciences Technology and Old Product Liability Claims August 1, 2016 • Articles
- Juries Rebuff Prosecutors in Recent Trials of Health Care Executives July 29, 2016 • Client Alerts