Kaye Scholer achieved a Band 3 ranking in the Hedge Funds category of the 2012 edition of The Legal 500 UK. This is a ranking that the firm maintained from 2011 and a sign of the continued quality of the London Investment Funds practice, which has been regularly singled out as one of the best in the UK by various publications.
The Legal 500 provides commentaries on law firms in more than 90 countries worldwide. Its team of researchers speak to thousands of commercial law firm clients every year, and its law firm recommendations are based on direct client feedback. In addition, the directory acquires as much information as possible about all major firms and the transaction/deals they handle.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles