Kaye Scholer’s Frankfurt Litigation practice received its first ever-ranking in the 2012 edition of The Legal 500 Deutschland. In addition, Litigation Partner Michael Weigel was singled out and recommended as a leading lawyer in the field.
The Legal 500 provides commentaries on law firms in more than 90 countries worldwide. Its team of researchers speak to thousands of commercial law firm clients every year, and its law firm recommendations are based on direct client feedback. In addition, the directory acquires as much information as possible about all major firms and the transaction/deals they handle.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Succeeds on Behalf of Term Loan Lenders in Defeating Confirmation... October 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions