Rhonda Trotter Named to Los Angeles Business Journal’s “Angelenos to Know in Intellectual Property Law” List
Partner Rhonda Trotter was named to the Los Angeles Business Journal’s “Angelenos to Know in Intellectual Property Law” list―one of 40 Los Angeles County lawyers to be selected for their outstanding achievements in the field.
Co-chair of the firm’s Trademark, Copyright & False Advertising group, Rhonda was recognized in the supplement for her work in a variety of commercial disputes throughout the US. This includes her 2011 seven-figure cybersquatting verdict on behalf of ConsumerInfo.com, a matter in which she served as first chair.
Also of Interest
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Daily Journal Names Malecek Among the “Top 75 Intellectual Property Litigators” August 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Secures Complete Motion to Dismiss for Redwood Capital July 22, 2016 • Client Successes
- NISPOM’s New Insider Threat Program Is an Opportunity to Establish Competitive Edge July 13, 2016 • Client Alerts