Rhonda Trotter Named to Los Angeles Business Journal’s “Angelenos to Know in Intellectual Property Law” List
Partner Rhonda Trotter was named to the Los Angeles Business Journal’s “Angelenos to Know in Intellectual Property Law” list―one of 40 Los Angeles County lawyers to be selected for their outstanding achievements in the field.
Co-chair of the firm’s Trademark, Copyright & False Advertising group, Rhonda was recognized in the supplement for her work in a variety of commercial disputes throughout the US. This includes her 2011 seven-figure cybersquatting verdict on behalf of ConsumerInfo.com, a matter in which she served as first chair.
Also of Interest
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles