Kaye Scholer’s Frankfurt office was ranked in the most recent edition of the JUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftskanzleien. The firm was recognized as a “recommended” firm in the Frankfurt region, with Partners Annette Bödeker, Ingrid Kalisch, Sandra Pfister, Wolfgang Leip and Michael Weigel all cited as “frequently recommended” individuals. The firm’s practice area rankings include Mergers & Acquisitions, with the addition of new Partner and Corporate practice head Annette Bödeker singled out as a particularly important advancement for the practice. Also recognized was the Dispute Resolution practice, for which Klaus Eyber and Michael Weigel are noted for “penetrating a wide range of industry sectors,” as well as the Project Finance practice, with Ingrid Kalisch named as an expert in the field.
JUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftskanzleien is an annual guide to German commercial law firms and the only book of its kind produced by German publishers for the German market. An editorial team interviews around 12,000 German and international lawyers and their clients for the publication, which presents and evaluates the services of over 600 law firms. It is also published in English as JUVE German Commercial Law Firms.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles