Kaye Scholer’s Frankfurt office was ranked in the most recent edition of the JUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftskanzleien. The firm was recognized as a “recommended” firm in the Frankfurt region, with Partners Annette Bödeker, Ingrid Kalisch, Sandra Pfister, Wolfgang Leip and Michael Weigel all cited as “frequently recommended” individuals. The firm’s practice area rankings include Mergers & Acquisitions, with the addition of new Partner and Corporate practice head Annette Bödeker singled out as a particularly important advancement for the practice. Also recognized was the Dispute Resolution practice, for which Klaus Eyber and Michael Weigel are noted for “penetrating a wide range of industry sectors,” as well as the Project Finance practice, with Ingrid Kalisch named as an expert in the field.
JUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftskanzleien is an annual guide to German commercial law firms and the only book of its kind produced by German publishers for the German market. An editorial team interviews around 12,000 German and international lawyers and their clients for the publication, which presents and evaluates the services of over 600 law firms. It is also published in English as JUVE German Commercial Law Firms.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles