We recently were ranked as one of the world’s top leading trademark firms by World Trademark Review 1000 2013 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals. Kaye Scholer was selected for inclusion based on depth of expertise, market presence and the level of work on which the Firm is typically instructed.
Published by World Trademark Review, the WTR 1000 serves as a user-friendly, one-stop source of reference for trademark professionals.
In addition to ranking the Trademark, Copyright & False Advertising practice as a whole, WTR 1000 also recognized practice co-heads Partner Rhonda Trotter and Paul Llewellyn as among the top trademark professionals. Rhonda and Paul were included based on interviews with more than 1,300 trademark specialists, both in private practice and in-house, in more than 60 key jurisdictions. Interviewees’ opinions were specifically sought on the firms and practitioners that are leading the field in terms of their work, their skills and their levels of client service.
Also of Interest
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: TTAB Rejects Consent Agreement in Finding Likelihood of Confusion May 5, 2016 • Articles
- WTR 1000 Honors Kaye Scholer Trademark Practice and Lawyers January 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Century City Bar Association Names Trotter Business Trial Lawyer of the Year January 5, 2016 • Recognitions
- Trademark, Copyright & False Advertising Newsletter | Fall 2015 November 30, 2015 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Earns 73 Practice Rankings in U.S. News-Best Lawyers’ 2016 Survey November 4, 2015 • Recognitions