Kaye Scholer was recognized in the inaugural LMG Clean Technology & Renewable Energy guide. The Firm was recommended in the areas of Intellectual Property and Finance & Transactional, with our Green Technology and Sustainability practice praised for its versatility as well as its activity in the wind energy market.
LMG Clean Technology & Renewable Energy conducts interviews and surveys of partners active in the market, as well as numerous clients who rely on their work, in order to decide which firms and individuals are most active in the area of clean technology law.
Also of Interest
- PTAB Monitor: Developments in Inter Partes Review Practice December 9, 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- OCC Proposes Special Fintech Bank Charter December 9, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions