Kaye Scholer was recognized in the inaugural LMG Clean Technology & Renewable Energy guide. The Firm was recommended in the areas of Intellectual Property and Finance & Transactional, with our Green Technology and Sustainability practice praised for its versatility as well as its activity in the wind energy market.
LMG Clean Technology & Renewable Energy conducts interviews and surveys of partners active in the market, as well as numerous clients who rely on their work, in order to decide which firms and individuals are most active in the area of clean technology law.
Also of Interest
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles