Kaye Scholer was recognized in the inaugural LMG Clean Technology & Renewable Energy guide. The Firm was recommended in the areas of Intellectual Property and Finance & Transactional, with our Green Technology and Sustainability practice praised for its versatility as well as its activity in the wind energy market.
LMG Clean Technology & Renewable Energy conducts interviews and surveys of partners active in the market, as well as numerous clients who rely on their work, in order to decide which firms and individuals are most active in the area of clean technology law.
Also of Interest
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Airfinance Journal Names Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm August 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles