Intellectual Property Special Counsel Thomas Smart has been recognized as a 2013 BTI Client Service All-Star. Tom is one of only 307 individuals nationwide singled out for this honor, which recognizes lawyers for providing exemplary client services to the Fortune 1000.
BTI Client Service All-Stars is an annual survey conducted of corporate counsel at Fortune 1000 and large organizations to determine which individuals deliver the absolute best in client services. Lawyers can only be named to the Client Service All-Star list if they are nominated by corporate counsel. As a firm that prides itself on its commitment to delivering superior client service, Kaye Scholer is proud to have a lawyer included among this elite group.
Also of Interest
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Daily Journal Names Malecek Among the “Top 75 Intellectual Property Litigators” August 17, 2016 • Recognitions