Kaye Scholer’s Product Liability Practice is one of eight firms shortlisted for Product Liability Firm of the Year at the 2013 Chambers USA Awards for Excellence. The practice has been shortlisted for the award several times in the past, winning it in 2008. The winners will be announced at a ceremony on May 23, 2013 at Cipriani in New York.
The Chambers USA Awards for Excellence honor outstanding firms on the basis of research carried out for that year’s edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- 3D Printing: New Life Sciences Technology and Old Product Liability Claims August 1, 2016 • Articles
- Juries Rebuff Prosecutors in Recent Trials of Health Care Executives July 29, 2016 • Client Alerts