Kaye Scholer’s Frankfurt office was recognized for Dispute Resolution in the 2013 edition of The Legal 500 Deutschland, with Partner Michael Weigel listed as a recommended lawyer in the field. In addition, the Frankfurt litigation team was listed as a Recommended Firm in the 2013 edition of The Legal 500 EMEA.
The Legal 500 provides commentaries on law firms in more than 90 countries worldwide. Its team of researchers speak to thousands of commercial law firm clients every year, and its law firm recommendations are based on direct client feedback. In addition, the directory acquires as much information as possible about all major firms and the transaction/deals they handle.
Also of Interest
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions