Kaye Scholer’s Frankfurt office was recognized for Dispute Resolution in the 2013 edition of The Legal 500 Deutschland, with Partner Michael Weigel listed as a recommended lawyer in the field. In addition, the Frankfurt litigation team was listed as a Recommended Firm in the 2013 edition of The Legal 500 EMEA.
The Legal 500 provides commentaries on law firms in more than 90 countries worldwide. Its team of researchers speak to thousands of commercial law firm clients every year, and its law firm recommendations are based on direct client feedback. In addition, the directory acquires as much information as possible about all major firms and the transaction/deals they handle.
Also of Interest
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions