Kaye Scholer’s Life Sciences, Product Liability and Structured Finance practices were recommended for consistently delivering outstanding client service according to 2013 Chambers USA rankings. Two of those teams, Life Sciences and Product Liability, were also recommended for Commercial Awareness, a honor bestowed to those law firms whose lawyers possess a deep background and knowledge of a specific industry or area of experience.
All together, 14 practices and 48 partners were ranked in this year’s Chambers USA. To see the complete list, please click here.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles