Kaye Scholer’s Life Sciences, Product Liability and Structured Finance practices were recommended for consistently delivering outstanding client service according to 2013 Chambers USA rankings. Two of those teams, Life Sciences and Product Liability, were also recommended for Commercial Awareness, a honor bestowed to those law firms whose lawyers possess a deep background and knowledge of a specific industry or area of experience.
All together, 14 practices and 48 partners were ranked in this year’s Chambers USA. To see the complete list, please click here.
Also of Interest
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Represents Lonza in Acquisition of InterHealth Nutraceuticals August 16, 2016 • Client Successes